Friday, September 26, 2014

Strider Bike Review

Time flies!! I talk about this often because it is a little HARD FACT! Back in May we celebrated Starr turning ONE and Grayson turning THREE...or into another being entirely, if I am being honest! I had posted about a gift that G-Man received but never gave insight to what it was. 

I received, courtesy of Strider bikes, this awesome Strider Sport bike!! Grayson was so excited to get this!! My risk taker immediately wanted to give it a try. So we did! Multiple times. 
look at that proud stance!
Things I love about these bikes:

1- they are not this bulky and heavy piece of metal contraption to lug around
As a mama, I have enough toting and am turned off against having to lug anything else. With the strider bike I simply can carry it one handed or even place it on my stroller when G-man takes a break.

2- this bike is a perfect training bike. 

What is the number one thing that little ones  struggle with while learning to bike ride?
Balance.....(Tell them what they've won Bob!)
This bike is geared to that problem. It makes it simple and fun so that balance is no longer a crutch!! Once your little one learns how to balance and maneuver the handle bar he/she will be off. The pedaling is almost second nature and will become much easier once the balance is down.
So Focused
3- It is easy to put together. I think it took my husband all of 5 minutes.

Hands down this bike is genius! It helps littles build confidence to go out and conquer the world one bike at a time. Starting with Strider they gain the confidence and skill to ride a bike naturally and with control. All with BALANCE. This bike allows them to be in control of the bike verses the bike controlling them which in return causes unnecessary fear. They can balance down hills, cruise down the walking path or even jump and twist if a little adventurous. They are in control and littles LOVE this feeling!! Just think about all the things that are out of their control. This gives them something that is entirely theirs. A feeling of confidence, adrenaline, thrill, excitement, feeling proud and having fun!
Going Up......
About to head down.....
Down..Down...Down
And Again! Heading up the hill!
Grayson LOVES  this bike! He has rode on the sidewalk, around our parking lot, in the back grassy field, up hills/down hills and on dirt paths. He loves it. He has fallen but that has never kept him from getting back on the bike.

I am confident my youngest, Starr, will love this bike just as much!! 



In my book, strider has is right! Learn to Stride and learn to ride!

Strider offers many different color options ranging from blue, green, red and pink to yellow, silver and orange in certain bikes. You could even customize your Strider bike to make it extra special for your little one.

Strider offers three main groups of bikes based on age ranging from 18 months - 5 Years, 6-12 years and 13 and up!  They offer a classic , sport, pro and custom bike which have varying specs like non padded seats to padded, handlebar mini-grips and front plate etc. They sell accessories, replacement items, specialty items, apparel and safety gear along with their awesome bikes. Prices range from $89-$169, which is reasonable in my book. 

 You can check out all of their information at the website  http://www.striderbikes.com/






*I was fortunate to receive a Strider Bike to facilitate a product review on the Strider Sport. I received no compensation. Review and opinions are entirely my own. Just keeping it real and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment