Friday, May 2, 2014

11 Months

So hard to get photos of the monthly onesies now: 11 months
The count down has officially begun!!! Our baby Starr is going to be 1 in exactly 29 days!! What?! Why?! When?!

She used to be this little tiny baby and now she is heading into her teenage angst years! Okay.. Maybe not that old yet, but it feels like it will be here in a blink of an eye. Let me pull that thought back because I am NOT prepared for those years.Still her being 1 just befuddles me. She is growing at warp speed and I am grasping at every moment and memory! Our Shinning Starr is:

*Crawling in speeds that only a race car driver can appreciate.
*Eating everything that is put on her plate. (Like her Mama;) )
*Babbling still but after going they this with Grayson, I know not to be worried.
*Indicates what she wants by pointing  or loudly screeching!
*Is tough! She doesn't let Grayson mess with her without a good BITE... Very literally!
She could fall, hit her head, get stuck or hurt in a million different ways but will hardly shed a tear..... I can not say the same for my sweet and sensitive boy.
*Is fearless, adventurous, curious, and instinctive.She will climb on top of anything she can find  and to get out or down will stick out her hands and plop forward onto her hands and face. Either that or squeal for my help.
*Is sweet. She gives hugs and kisses all day! 
*Mimicking everything her brother does.
*Knows where her shoes go and makes a very diligent attempt to get them onto her feet.
*Is standing without assistance for longer periods of time.
*Takes 1-4 steps on her own (just started the more than one step Thursday!!!) Yay!!

Caution: Will Bite ANYTHING! Not just food!
All the great artists started with chalk
I still have barely touched her baby book and get very upset every time I go to write inside because I am not in the moment. I am merely going by memory. I still need to finish G-man's too! ( Be gone Mommy guilt... Be Gone!!)

Adorable top from The Striped Fig and photo shot by Melissa Ashley Photography
Though, she is growing faster than I like to admit she is loving, inquisitive, smart, tough and extremely resilient! This little girl of ours will be ONE! Always growing but forever my little mushy!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I cant wait to see her again and walking at that. Slow down lovely little lady ♥

    ReplyDelete