Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Starr 9 Months

I can Not BELIEVE IT!! My Little Starr is already 9 Months! Soon to be 10 Months. The Monthly photos are getting to be a little more tricky to take and not as cute because she is on the move now. So what is Starr up to these days?

1) Crawling at Warp Speed
2) picking herself up to a standing position on almost every item in the apartment that will sustain her weight
3) Chomping like a Rabid Beaver on EVERYTHING!!! (For fear of her chipping a tooth or doing more severe damage to herself I am on beaver watch at all times.......(Head out of gutter! In adult humor I suppose that wasn't the best analogy!) Ehh!
( As my hubster insistently says, way too often, "That's what she said." I fear he may never stop saying this. We will be old and in our overalls up to our necks, clutch over, walking at turtle speed hand in hand (with or without canes to assist in our delicate balance). I may say,  "They forgot my cheese." After an order at a local deli and I am sure my hubster will still grit through his fake teeth in his hoarse elder voice, "That's What She Said!"

Back to Starr *

4) Eating like her Mama (<3) And still taking 5- 7-9 oz bottles a day!
5) Teething like a Mother...*%&*@! We are talking 4 at a time currently all four top front teeth
6) Babbling more and more, including Dada, Nana, Mama, Na (Which I think is soon to be No..Ugh!) and random squeals of joy and screams of assertion.
7) She is undoubtedly a Dare Devil - Climbing over and under random toys, furniture etc.
8) She is most certainly a determined little gal! Never giving up without a damn good fight!

9) Giving kisses
10) Being Happy
11) Grabbing balls and toys
12) Clapping
13) Dancing
14) Feeding Herself
15) Drinking from a sippy (On occasion)
16) Walking back and forth apartment with Thomas (Same toy that Grayson used to assist in his first walking stages)


My Hubster and I were looking at photos on her Birth Day~! Man time is pretty consistent in speeding up and by you faster than you can inhale and exhale to take in the moment. You literally blink and they age by weeks, months, years!












No comments:

Post a Comment