Monday, March 10, 2014

Tommee Tippee 360° Sealer Diaper Disposal System Review

I am soooo excited about this Product Review!!!!!! Wohoo!! Yay! Yip Yip!! Holla!!

Okay, now that I got all of that out of the way, I can tell you about the product I am referring to. I was fortunate enough to be able to work with Tommee Tippee and do a review on the 360° Sealer Diaper Disposal System! I originally met some reps at the Biggest Baby Shower Miami event. Why am I so excited about a diaper pail??? First, I have never owned one because we (mostly my hubster) always felt that trash cans are where trash belongs, diapers are trash. So why would we essentially be buying another "Trash Can" specifically for diapers. I am excited to have one now even more so than in the past 3 years. Why???

Let me give you the low down on Poop Town in my household. I have a almost 3 year old (Geesh!) who on his best days will have a dirty diaper anywhere from 1-4 times a day! Mix that with a 9 month old who will on her best days have a dirty diaper on average 1-2 times a day. That is at very least 2 dirty diapers a day, normally 4 dirty diapers a day, and at most up to 6 dirty diapers a day!!! That is a whole lot of Poop happening! Okay. Now add in the fact that we live in a 1 bedroom apartment. As the Cranberries would say "Do you have to let it linger?" In my household........A HUGE unfortunate YES!!!

The reality is that there is only so much one can do to mask the smell of Poo! Lysol, candles, incense burners etc. Plus, too much of those smellies and you have a headache and a apartment full of toxins that your little ones are engulfed in. So, I am ecstatic to finally be able to have a Diaper Pail.

Now, I honestly have nothing to compare the 360° sealer Diaper Disposal System to because this is the first and only one I have ever had my paws on. With that being said, I have seen, used and smelled Diaper pails that others have purchased. In those moments I was grateful to not own one because even with the lid shut I could smell that undeniable odor. When the foot pedal opened the lid......Whoa! I was hit with that Stench that only a mother can...uhh...appreciate....? Eh!

Here are the things I think are great about this particular Diaper Pail:

1.) There is NO lingering Stink!
2.) It seals each individual Dirty Diaper separately
3.) It is affordable
4.) It makes for easier clean up when it is time to "Take out the Trash!"

Apparently Grayson was just as excited as I was!
I received my 360° Sealer Diaper Disposal System last Thursday and I was so excited to put it to use. I use it only for the Stinky Diapers in my house because those were my problematic ones. The wet ones are easily discarded into the trash can and don't "Let it Linger." Honestly, I can walk into our room and smell NOTHING! No stench, awful lingering, or nostril stinging smells. Pretty darn impressive considering I only put the TOXIC diapers into the pail!

Though, this diaper pail is a bit larger than most, it was easy to find a spot for it in our room. It was relatively easy to set up. It has a large bottom pull out drawer which holds up to 30 diapers (newborn) so I am guessing maybe 15-25 larger ones. (I will update later when I finally dump - note that I am only using mine for Dirty diapers not wet ones too) There is a top lid latch that you just push in to release the lock. Lift the top and that is where you insert your diapers. This part was simple for the most part to assemble. I had to open the top and lift out the grey center piece. Then, I had to insert the film cartridge into the base before inserting the inlet back (Grey Piece). This was a teeny bit tricky because you have to pull apart the two sides of the film and stick them together before placing the film into the center. Just think similar to saran wrap. Once you have the film ready you just flip upside down to place the creased side of film down into the pail. Then place the center portion back in, turn the dial on the outside of pail and once you hear the click, it is ready to go.


To use you simply open the lid, insert the dirty diaper, and while lid is still open, turn the dial until it clicks. The Antimicrobial film, which helps control bacterial odor, (Keeping the stinky at bay) seals the diaper on each side and it is released into the pail. You are not just tossing each diaper into a pile of stink bombs, Each diaper is sealed separately. You will see a red line in the film to indicate that you need to replace soon. Each film roll can wrap up to 100 diapers total. You will have approximately 4 diaper drops left before film will be out once the red line is visible.


You can purchase the 360° Sealer Diaper Disposal System exclusively at Babies R Us for $39.99 ($49.99 Reg Price). Refills in a 1 pack are $7.99 or a 3 pack at $21.99. With prices of other Diaper pails ranging from $20 - $80, I'd say the 360° Sealer Diaper Disposal System is  pretty reasonably priced. Worth the Splurge if you ask me!


It is so great that now our whole apartment doesn't smell like a mountain of Poop! Thank You Tommee Tippee!!! As for what happens in our family toilet...well, we have Poo-Pourii for that! Hey, Everyone Poops!





*I was lucky enough to work with Tommee Tippee to facilitate a product review on the 360° Sealer Diaper Disposal System. I received no compensation. Review and opinions are entirely my own. Just keeping it real and honest.*

1 comment:

  1. We provide a full range of environmentally safe Hygiene Services and Washroom products, including Sanitary Bins, Air Fresheners (Air Fresh units & Purifiers), medical waste and sharps removal as well as hand hygiene products, we have over 150 products, services and options to suit virtually any requirement.

    jet hand dryers Sydney

    ReplyDelete